29gal rescape - Suggestions needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JaminBen

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys,
After reading some articles online about the rule of thirds I took a stab at rescaping my tank, and I'm pretty happy with what I came up with. Take a look and tell me what you think!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423624189.398957.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423624235.148656.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423624271.015725.jpg
Love my nerite snail posing on the rock :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great :D

Maybe some Limnophila Sessiliflora for the back? It's a bright green plant that grows really fast.

I really like the look of that, I'll take a look at my lfs tomorrow. I just wonder if I'm considered medium light? I've got the fluval 29 tall led starter light.
There's also a lean-to style cave going in on the left hand side for some apisto. C. when they come in sometime next month. The whole purpose of this rescape was to put the cave in, but I didn't remember until I refilled the tank. There's always next time I guess lol.

So I added the limnophila, really fills in that space, I also added my cave (which my cories LOVE) and some black neon tetras to fill in the top half of the tank.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423710764.103641.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423710908.455223.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423710946.159709.jpg
I think it's coming along nicely, can't wait for it to grow in! Comments? Suggestions?

Looks great now, let time do it's magic and it will look amazing

Sent from my fish tank

Back
Top Bottom