2missing and 1 dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nfeagle5

Aquarium Advice Regular
IDK whats goin on in my tank. I am missing 2 fish (1 tiger barb, 1 sunset gourami) and 1 of my gold gouramis turned up dead today. The weird thing is that the gourami had no visible marks on it......fins perfect....no scrapes.active last night, but when i came home today dead......not even discolored....still gold and healthy looking.....just dead. The 2 missing fish disturbs me because it was actually mt largest tiger barb (1.5") and the gourami was the same size.

Anyone have an idea about whats goin on?
:?: :?:

i know you maybe did this already but did you check the floor ALL around the tank really good?
who is left in this tank? whats your water params? hmmmm. it IS weird.
:?

Ya...they arent on the floor anywhere....all the fish r in my sig.....and my water is pretty close to perfect.......i could understand if i found bodies....but i cant find anything

ok.........i found one sunset gourami............hiding in between 2 rocks........but the tigerbarb is still MIA.(sunset was fine..maybe it was stuck......but it is in good heatlth it seems

What exactly are your ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels? Anything new, like a particularly vigorous recent gravel vac, unusually large water change, new brand of dechlor, anything?

naw......i changed about 25% last week....levels are fine idk exact numbers but i brough in some to my lfs cause they'll check it and he said it was fine......idk

none what-soever............no corpse......i moved all the rocks and plants........nothing............and its too big to be eaten

Back
Top Bottom