3 gallon tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tony_540

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I finished setting up my 3 gallon, now I have to wait and watch it grow! What do you guys think? Questions? Concerns? Info? Comments? Help? Haha write what you think is necessary! :) there is a crown tail betta, and 4 red cherry shrimp, the plants are java fern, Anubias nana, dwarf hair grass, and the store owner threw in a Strand of elodea and 2 prices of java moss! Hope it grows ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397454191.394872.jpg

Looks real nice Tony! What kind of light do you have? I dont have any experience with DHG but it may require additional root tabs based on your substrate, but again limited knowledge. Besides that great looking tank my dude! Is that a mini bow front?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fluval Spec III?
I like it. I wasn't able to get DHG to grow in mine. If you have better luck, then please share your secret. :)

It's a marineland crescent 3 gallon tank, the light is a cfl light bulb 19watts and yea I add root tabs for my amazon sword, also I had co2 booster, and leaf zone, I bought 4 red cherry shrimp to help clean!

Thanks everyone! :) means a lot I'm kinda new to this too!

And it's my first time growing DHG so hopefully it grows

Back
Top Bottom