3 Green Chromis 2 a 6 Line Wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you know I was looking to get one last fish Melosu suggest on 3 Green Chromis which I thought was a great idea. I was gun ho to pick them up. I called my LFS and they had exactly 3 Green Chromis in stock so yesterday I went to pick them up before someone else did. When I got there they did not look in good shape I asked if they were QT and he said yes for 2-3 week before we put them to sell. I stated they look a little beat up. He said yes they arrived in worst condition than that there fins where kind of broken off and the sides of them where a little scraped. He stated he really did not want to sell those to me until they looked a little bit better the only reason they put them on display for sale was to make room in there QT tank for more fish... So I decided to not get them instead I asked about the 6 line wrasse? He had an extremely small one that was in great shape and a medium size one that was about a 1/2 inch bigger than the other.... but doing the math the green chromis would have came out to about the same price as the Wrasse so I decided to get him... He is a Mini Wrasse for now... But I thought he would be a good pick up since my other fish are a lot larger than him... So they will not be any bullying in the tank with him. I got a couple shot today he's doing great... He started feeding on the first day by the way.... it was feeding day yesterday for my fish so he was eating as if he had not eaten in awhile which was surprising to me. Check him out....

Wondering around
img_958360_0_c0ac23f4d0f0a3a8073785c5378e9c1d.jpg

looking for Copepods already
img_958360_1_c6e7473ee7f8408f4ad6cbbb4fa5a216.jpg

Already swimming with a Friend
img_958360_2_ed5ed5652545c736e32b02ab4599e33c.jpg

Hope you enjoy them...:cool:

Oh and look who decides to poke his head out after not seeing this little guy for about 2 weeks... I though he was a goner....

img_958361_0_8acede30b256f0d67650b6a8991a3e69.jpg

He still looks very healthy...

Oh he is feeding on Mysis and Brine Shrimp which was exactly what the LFS was giving him.... They did not feed Copepods. But I will get some for him in the near future since I know they are part of a balance diet.

Back
Top Bottom