30 gallon Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am setting up a 30 gallon angelfish breeding tank. Here is the stocking

4-5 juvenile angels ( to find a pair )
6 cardinal tetras
6 bronze corycats

I am planning on having the back left corner to have a piece of drift wood.
What plants would work well for angels? I know they like toad leved plants, so swords?

Bubbles0oO said:
I am setting up a 30 gallon angelfish breeding tank. Here is the stocking

4-5 juvenile angels ( to find a pair )
6 cardinal tetras
6 bronze corycats

I am planning on having the back left corner to have a piece of drift wood.
What plants would work well for angels? I know they like toad leved plants, so swords?

Swords, Crypts,Etc... depends on your lighting and Ferts, what you can grow. For a low light/low tech set up, you can still grow plenty of plants, but higher light and CO2 will grow plants faster.

I use liquid frets, and I will have to check my lighting. But I was thinking of a sword forest to the right with hornwort behind it in the corner. Then to the left have some DW with java moss on it Behind the DW I would have some vale? Vales? Long and tall . Then in the front centre have some of the plants from petsmart that are In Boxes.I don't know what I would put behind that though....

Here is pix of te tank now, I'm planning on replacing the ribbons with swords and Anubis . The spots each ribbon is in now will be were id like the plants to go. The hornwort will stay, and the moss ( should be in the clear patch by the front centre of the tank) will be replaced by something short and reddish purple

View attachment 89520

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom