30 Gallon Community??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JTAM963

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm setting up my 30 gallon acrylic tank this sunday. I have two bolivian rams in my 60 gallon now, and want to move them once i fully cycle the 30 gallon. I think i am going to do a lightly planted tank and wanted to do the two bolivian rams, and two gbrs, and then some tetras and a bottom feeder. Would that overload the tank?If not GBRs what else would be good tankmates, I already know tetras but would like another ram or small cichlid

I have done rams and Rasboras before ... also Rams and Dwarf rainbowfish. They seem to have made clear and distinguished territories from what I have seem. Never had any issues with them at all

I would do
2 bolivian rams
2 german blues
about 7 neon or cardinal tetra
about 7 panda corries
and maybe 5 hatchet fish? that would occupy all levals and they are all from the same general area.... IMO it would looks realy nice!

So i could do about 19 community smaller fish as tetras and cories plus a couple hatchets? With a pair of bolvian and gbrs? I also have another question...On my bigger tank I bought some biomax to add to the second cartridge in the emperor 400..could I take the rings of out the mesh bag and put into the catridge or do they need to stay in the bags?

Back
Top Bottom