30 gallon tall garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fisheyed

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just joined this forum recently and thought I would show some pics of my planted tank. I have enjoyed surfing posts in this forum so far so thanks!

More details on the setup can be posted if anyone wants any more info. I guess let me know but here are the pics 4 now.

Attachments

• image-1813564423.jpg
    image-1813564423.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 916
  • image-1569495182.jpg
    image-1569495182.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 156
  • image-4098442528.jpg
    image-4098442528.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 173
fisheyed said:
I just joined this forum recently and thought I would show some pics of my planted tank. I have enjoyed surfing posts in this forum so far so thanks!

More details on the setup can be posted if anyone wants any more info. I guess let me know but here are the pics 4 now.

What kind of lighting do you use? If you don't mind me asking..

Looks good i like your tank!! What all in it or stocked in ??

Thanks all, I will try and post more photos from my camera soon, those shots were from my cell.

This tank is fairly low light, I'm using 4 T5's not the HO ones, so I think I'm at around 2.8 watts/gallon. No co2, but I use excel and dose just K and Fe every other day.

For fish (which you prob can't see from my crappy photos but I'll shoot more with my camera soon) I have furkata rainbows, lampeye's, a few generations of rcs, horned nerite snails, Otto cats, and a few Pygmy rasboras.

Plants: African fern, Xmas moss, stringy moss, hc, various sword plants, arcuata, crypt balansae (starting to grow not visible), crypt parva (super small not visible yet), riccia, a floater I forgot the name of, anubias nana, anubias coffeefolia.

adammorrill said:
Your tank is crazy good:) i wish i could do live plants but i dont want to spend all the money...:(

You don't need to spend a lot at all, this is a low light tank so I don't have any expensive equipment on this tank. The plants are all super hardy (with exception to the arcuata) and don't really need much care or trimming. I made this tank specifically so I would not have to be trimming and tinkering with it every week like my other plant tanks. Most plant species in here are sloooowwww growers to. You should try plants!! :)

Back
Top Bottom