30 sec vid of my aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only thing you're missing is the Tiki Torch, lol. Now all you've got to do is figure out how to make a flame burn under water. Looks good :)

Nice tank. Not to go all nerd on you, but that statue is a model of the Easter Island ones, it is not from Hawaii and there are no volcanoes I believe on Easter Island so technically you are geographically incorrect but who cares! The tank looks great! :)

3 neon tetras
2 cherry barbs
2 mollies
1 Mickey mouse platy
1 swordtail
1 emerald Cory cat.

I'm glad y'all approve of the decor, even if it is geographically incorrect. :) my kids and wife picked all picked a piece and i got a piece lol. :)

Yes and yes. It's a bit overstocked ATM. And the Cory will be in a school as soon as we get tank. My wife keeps surprising me with new fish. I've had to tell her to stop.

It's okay I understand. Back then two years ago when I had a five gallon I had overstocked it to the max because I got money from my relatives to buy fish! You don't wanna know what went down in there, I upgraded to the thirty ASAP.

eco23 said:
Only thing you're missing is the Tiki Torch, lol. Now all you've got to do is figure out how to make a flame burn under water. Looks good :)

They do it on spongebob all the time!! Lol lol

Back
Top Bottom