300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, for about a year. It's more than doubled in size and is encrusting everywhere. One beautiful coral that I never dreamed I could grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
Iv got one in my tank currently for a friend trying to find one of my own but there hard to come by

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I can't speak to that, but generally if he shows it in stock, it is. He is also generous in his frag sizes.

I wish I coukd get stuff from there greg but no one ships to aus

It would haha I messaged all the whole salers I know :) have you got a pic of yiur?

Ohh wow thays an awesome piece this is the one in my tank

Attachments

• 1408434644266.jpg
    1408434644266.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 107
Still have some cyano but all corals growing like mad. Guess I will leave it all alone and just keep siphoning cyano out. Increasing circulation.

Okay, I'm starting the change out of the Chinese panels on my 300 gallon. Wanted dimmable with my Reefkeeper, so went with a 36 led full spectrum (5watt) DIY from RapidLED that is 6x20". I'm a dealer for them, so the price was good. Buying the center one first, then will replace the 2 on the ends. Will document the process. Plan on using the PAR meter to get me tuned into what they are already getting.

I have their Onyx fixtures on the frag system and love them.

Fire extinguisher standing by .... :) ...Currently you have 3 of the 120 wt panels ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom