300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, which makes moving corals and fish really easy. Since I haven't had any disease problems (knock on wood) for a very long time, running one big system suits me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I kind of figured you would do that ., not having to acclimate the corals and fish to new water would really relieve the mental stress of transferring them to a new home. ... The Only real acclimation would be in the lighting I assume ?

About 8" in diameter and about 6" tall. It took a year to get the size of a golf ball, but once it gets to a certain point, it grows exponentially. Kind of like a tree.

OK. Since its question time, LOL, how tall is the actual aquarium? Just curious. Looks like it could be kinda tricky to place corals/rocks and what not without getting pretty wet.

Water is 34" so it's not too bad. My wife has informed me that the next tank (if ever) will be shallower as deep tanks can be a pain to clean. But I like deep because I can use a rock wall to distribute different corals at different light levels.

Yea 34" could be a little challenging to set some things id imagine. Nice looking nuvo, didn't even know you had it!

It's an amazing little tank. A 2" maxima clam has now grown to 3" something I can't do in my reef at home.

Is the nuvo run a little dirtier than your home reef? Clams seem to love some nitrates IME, I've never had success with the little clams either, that's pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom