300litres still in working progress but just a quick show till its finally complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naomijaywebb

Aquarium Advice Regular
300litres still in working progress but just a quick show till its finally co...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398618614.515040.jpg

Can't wait til it's finished still quiet abit more to do :)

Also any advice would help in more decorations/ plants I could add would be appreciated :)

300litres still in working progress but just a quick show till its finally co...

paint the background black ? that might be cool , love the opaline btw !

I wouldn't paint the back. Mines painted blue and it looks terrible. Just put tall plants in the back.

are those live plants ?

Nah there all fake plants I was thinking about changing the background to black but had quiet a few people say they like he blue so prob make a decision once I've put more plants in , also wanna put in a couple of rock not big ones but small ones ( different sizes ) and blend them in around the plants and driftwood , but thanks for your comment :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399912992.054438.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399913007.559487.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399913021.718574.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399913041.893828.jpg

A little update ,, added some rocks still a long way to go but had to pause for the moment due to other thing happening ( nothing to do with the tank lol ) but gonna get back on to it and finish it up soon will upload more pics as I go along :)

Back
Top Bottom