34 Gallon ANGLER TANK!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The suspense was killing ME too! Lol. Do it! I'm already craving a predator tank but that's going to be a big one and I really need to save for it. I'm so happy with my angler tank though. He's incredibly cool.

As am I, but my reef upgrade comes first then I will have to talk the wife into it. She likes sharks but I'm pretty sure there is no way she will let me get a tank that big. Ill save that tank for another decade.

I saw a 500 gallon on Craigslist with everything even rock and sand. No clue how anyone would move it. But it got me dreaming!

I'm glad he came out. Mine is still hiding in the corner. Hopefully he'll roam around tonight and be out tomorrow.

He's swimming around now. Weird. Hope that's ok. Didn't think they did much of that. I'm gonna be paranoid every day with this fish. Lol. He wasn't cheap!

No, they're certainly not. But worth it. :) he's probably just checking out his surroundings.

Hahahaha! Two of you guys must have dirty lenses. It's ok though. But anyway, update on FLUFFY (lol) I'm pretty sure he did eat a chromi yesterday. But otherwise he's doing great! As long as he doesn't over do it with food. I'm not gonna feed him anytime soon anyway. And I'll still try to put the chromis in my other tank if I can catch them.

Have you made any type of feeding stick yet? It makes things very easy when it comes time to feed frozen silverslides or fresh seafood .

I actually bought a clear feeding stick. It's just a thin plastic bendable stick and the silverside gets speared on the end and just slides off when it's bitten. But the guy at the pet store said Fluffy was eating them if they're just thrown in because they sink slowly. I'll try both ways.

I used a clear feeding stick yesterday and it worked great. I'm hoping it wasn't just a fluke. I'll try feeding him another tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Today he was out if hiding and was up front in the tank checking thing out. So far so good. :)

I'll post a pic later

Yeah please post pics! Mines in the rocks stalking chromis now so I'm not feeding him anything because I know he's going to eat them. They are stupid and won't go into the scary net to be saved. Lol. Though if they make it into my other tank my fox face will probably chase them to death.

Back
Top Bottom