34 gallon Red Sea Max

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

C4L05 R33F

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone I'm new to the site and I recently bought a 34 gallon red sea max with tunze skimmer, new and upgraded pumps and fans, and a mini Arctica 1/10 hp chiller. I now have a pair of ORA tank raised perculas, a tiny blue hippo tang, and a forktail blenny, and also a full clean up crew. If anyone has any idea where I can get an LED kit made for the red sea max it would be great. And any comments concerns and tips toward this tank. Thanks

I've only had the tank about 3 weeks but been in the hobby for more than 10 years but I had gotten out of it for a few years but I'll b posting more pics as I go forward filling it up with corals

Attachments

• image-2694617693.jpg
    image-2694617693.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 308
I wish you didn't have the tang, your aquarium is nowhere big enough for it.

I'm already looking to upgrade cuz I've always had a problem keeping a small tank cuz I like bigger ones so much lol but I might hang on to it especially if I can find an led replacement kit for it. And my idea is to glue some coral to the corona bottle but I'm not sure what yet maybe some metallic green star polyps or a piece of encrusting monti

After drinking the corona, It's not a hippo tang anymore, but more like a hippie tang. :)

Back
Top Bottom