34 Gallon Solana Tank Build!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thanks for the reply alot, my lfs had them under mh what intensity do you think I should peak out at I have it at just 20 now

Need sum new coral ideas, I plan on a zoa garden. I want a pink hammer, a couple different color plate coral and a bi- color frogspawn. Any other ideas I don't want too many common corals tho. And I'm not ready for an elegance coral yet

What about a favia or Favites? I just got a nuclear green favia and purple and green prism favia and they look awesome and are considered easy beginner corals

I never have, I live in a small town so online livestock ordering isn't really practical for me, plus working out of town complicates it further. I posted on a local forum with what I wanted and had some members reply back so I was able to pick it up locally. The reef shops in the city will also order in.

My lfs prices are outrages, I'm considering tryin them out. My cuc comes today and I'm starting to see diatom on my rocks & sand

Clean up crew acclimated and in the tank

image-3283843737.jpg

image-38626156.jpg

image-112088794.jpg

Star fish hanging out on the rocks

image-3598101636.jpg

image-2317821999.jpg

I think my clown fish is gonna host my torch coral he's just hanging out over it and he's never on this side of the tank

Thanks I was going to take out my clown because I wanted a pair of premium snowflakes but now I think he deserves to stay

It looks awesome jay. Under those lights you coral looks sweet especially the torch and hammer. Is that GSP in the front on the left down low? Couldn't quite tell just looked like something glowing lol. Great scape

Lol thanks!!! But yes it's gsp I just got it in yesterday so it really hasn't adjusted yet. I was thinking maybe I had to many caves. I was thinking about opening it up some but do you think it's good like that?

I think it looks great, caves aren't a bad thing they give fish entertainment and security. I got some GSP for my tank about a month and a half ago and it has grown about 5x it's original size or more. Looks really nice as it grows too the polyps get longer and more colorful.

That's good, I have a gold basslet in there but I haven't seen him since I put him in a couple days ago. That's why I kinda wanna change it because it's so many caves idk if he still alive or not

Back
Top Bottom