35 Hex stock ideas please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well here at the firehouse we came into yet another fish tank. A lady we helped out was getting rid of it. One of the guys working set it up for pick up,breakdown and setup on his day off.

So here it is, it's a little cloudy but were wondering what we could stock it with?

Open to all suggestions.

image-1063914532.jpg

image-4145338650.jpg

image-639506766.jpg

image-4133379135.jpg

Attachments

• image-1885840283.jpg
    image-1885840283.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 62
butterfly_koi said:
I think that angelfish would look awesome in that tank.

Ok country thanks for the suggestions. That's going on the list. Just a bunch a firemen with nothing to do today hopefully lol. Too hot. 94 here.

I would say angels maybe rainbows but I would really love to see angels in there they like the taller tanks. Or you could go with tons of micro fish like galaxy rasboras chili rasboras endler live bearers Pygmy sunfish ember tetras green neon tetras. Throw a few horned nerite snails in their maybe some different kinds of shrimp a couple dwarf crayfish you would have a ton to look at.

BlaseMrNiceguy said:
I would say angels maybe rainbows but I would really love to see angels in there they like the taller tanks. Or you could go with tons of micro fish like galaxy rasboras chili rasboras endler live bearers Pygmy sunfish ember tetras green neon tetras. Throw a few horned nerite snails in their maybe some different kinds of shrimp a couple dwarf crayfish you would have a ton to look at.

Much appreciated. Those will go on the list and the guys are gonna google those now.

Convict2161 said:
Can anything go with the angels? Snails,shrimp?

Also how many angels can we put?

I would think no more than two angels if they were a pair. If they turn out to be the same sex there will be aggression issues and they can become territorial. Not everything can go with angelfish maybe some cory cats I believe or some peaceful barbs. I've never kept barbs with my Angel so research is best with that suggestion.

I really love that tall piece of driftwood!! And angels would look awsome!! I have mine in with snails and they stalk them but there are no antenna things missing.

Barbs may get a bit too nippy I think a few rainbow fish would go well with them shouldn't have any fin nipping issues either.

butterfly_koi said:
I believe that they can be nippy but having a larger group of them keeps down on aggression issues.

+1 if you keep too small a school they will start to include other fish in the pecking order wether they like it or not I wouldn't feel comfortable with anything less than 10 to avoid nipping issues.

Back
Top Bottom