36 gallon bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jcm663

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone

I am new to this thread and generally a newbie (~1 yr) with aquarium experience). I have attached a few photos of my 36 bowfront which has been running for a year. It has sand substrate, real driftwood/rocks, water wisteria/anacharis/small amazon sword/moss ball, stocked with tiger barbs (now large), clown pleco, khuli loaches, and a few clown loaches. (I've had the CL for 6-7 months and they are doing excellent but I am working on getting them in a large tank here soon!). Also added fluval canister filter 206 and some T5 and led lighting...

Hope y'all like it!

image-4149672891.jpg

image-1579285079.jpg

A few more pictures I have captured in my tank.

Attachments

• tigerbarb.jpg
    tigerbarb.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 208
You may be new(ish) to the hobby, but your scape is beautiful, your fish look happy, and im jealous of your aquarium photography skills!

I added some anacharis that I had growing in another tank. How tall can this stuff get? I have one individual that is over a foot long now.

IMG_0179.jpg

The dark green plants make it look it loo like a forest, never really seen that. Very meet! You are amazing at aquascaping!

Back
Top Bottom