4 Aquariums and Many Accesories for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boojumsnark25

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys,
I'm getting a 125 gallon tank later this week, and it's going to be saltwater, so all the tanks I have now, as well as all my freshwater accessories, need to go!

Here's everything that's for sale...

TANKS

1. 55 Gallon complete setup. Comes with a black tank, black wooden stand, hood/lights, 250 watt heater, whisper 60 filter, sand bed and plants. Stocked with community fish, you can take them or leave them.

2. 33 Gallon Flat Back Hex complete setup. Comes with an oak tank, oak stand, hood/lights, whisper 60 filter, 250 watt heater, sand bed. Stocked with a dozen baby mollies, again, buyer can take or leave them.

3. 29 Gallon complete setup. Comes with a black tank, black wooden stand, hood/lights, 150 watt heater, penguin filter, blue gravel, 100 dollar castle decoration. Stocked with community fish and peacock eel, again, buyer can take them or leave them.

4. 55 Gallon oak tank. Nothing else, just the tank. Quite a few scratches on it, never seen it with water in it so i don't know if the scratches are visible. I know it holds water though. Would be good for a sump in a giant tank.

Accessories

-Undergravel Filter for 55 gallon tank. Just the plates and tubes
-4 pieces of very large deal coral, great for decoration
-bucket of blue gravel
-AquaClear 50 powerhead
-Whisper Air pump
-tons of other air pumps
-30' Aquarium light strip (no bulb)
- Freshwater test kit, used maybe 5 times each test
-Fluval 4 submersible heater
-Dolphin 2-way air pump
-Penguin powerhead
- Aqua Tech 5-15 filter

If you're interestd in anything above, PM me and make an offer!

If anyone wants to buy everything at once, I'll sell it all for 600. If anyone does buy it all at once, I will include TONS of smaller accessories (food, nets, cleaning supplies, small air pumps, decorations, etc.) that I have lying around...and I mean TONS.

Pictures for anything are available upon request, just ask!

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom