4 gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Promisedsin

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've had my finnex 4 gallon for a long time now and I went to the store today and finally bought the plants I wanted. I would like to know your opinions. I think I might move some of the plants to my 20 since it looks super crowded. Let me know if the picture shows up. First time uploading from my android app.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110416_185829.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110416_185829.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 89
Yeah, I think it does look a bit crowded. Is that HM or HC in the front on the bottom? If you've got high light and co2, I think this would make an awesome iwagumi type tank with the HM/HC you've got.

Yeah, that should get the HC to carpet well. Of course, that's purely my opinion. I think small tanks like that look best with a single carpet plant and some kind of driftwood or rock. I'm sure fort has other suggestions though, being the tiny tank guy he is.

I love having a lot of cover for my fish and the bushy plants. I'm really hoping that it turns out well. I will probably change the plants around some before I settle on what I really like.

Back
Top Bottom