4 years and still at it 120G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_0524.jpg

trigger sapphire 34 sump, apex gold, jebao dcp-10000 DC return pump, simplicity 240DC skimmer

Looking great. Can you tell us more about the system?

120 G 48 x 24 x24 dual dorso overflows. 100 lbs of dry rock was used from billysreefconnection.com which was additional to the 55 lbs of live rock from the tank swap. I run a 48”reef-breeders photon V2 LED light. this is a mixed reef softies, pls and sps.
This was a tank swap from my 55G last August. For the heart of the system, I run a trigger sapphire 34 sump. Within the sump I run aSimplicity 240DC skimmer, (2) TLF reactor with activated carbon and GFO as needed. I run (2) 800 watt heaters (1) is a backup. For my return pump I have the Jebao DCP-10000 sine wave DC unit. I also run a vertex RX4 CA reactor with reborn media in it. This is fed from 10 lb. bottle of Co2 with a tuner regulator and milwaukee solenoid electric valve. Everything is tied into my apex gold system.Sustem runs at 78.2 degree avg. my system levels are as follows;

Salt mix Coralife
Yay kits Hannah for alk and phos, Red sea for all others
SG 1.026
Alk 8.5
Ca 450
Mag 1400-1450
Nitrate less than 10ppm
Phosphate 5-8ppm

Livestock

150+ cleanup crew asters snails, turbo snails, creith snails, naussaris snails, blu leg and red leg hermit crabs

Blue hippo tang 3yo
yellow tang 2yo
powder blue tang 2yo
pajama cardinal 3yo
3 stripe damsel 4+yo
yellow tail damsel 4+yo
malanaurus wrasse 3 yo
pair of ocell. clowns 4+yo

IMG_0580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom