47 re-scape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
Old scape
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408699040.517000.jpg

Vs

New scape
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408699121.641061.jpg

Does this tank need a background?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think it looks fine. The textured wall provides an interesting back drop. But for the sake of curiosity, you could simply tape a black plastic trash bag or black poster paper to the back of the tank and see how it looks.

I think it looks fine. The textured wall provides an interesting back drop. But for the sake of curiosity, you could simply tape a black plastic trash bag or black poster paper to the back of the tank and see how it looks.

Thanks fresh. I might just do that :)

I would bunch the plants together more personally. I do think a black background would benefit the look. Adds a surprisingly large amount of depth to the tank :)

I would bunch the plants together more personally. I do think a black background would benefit the look. Adds a surprisingly large amount of depth to the tank :)

I'm definitely on to the black background thanks. It's only the first time I've re-scaped so I'm open to all opinions.

Just done my community tank for the first time. I like my community to look messy just like the bottom of a river or stream. The large it if bog wood is going to leech tannins for quite a while but again I do like the look. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408729443.699659.jpg

I'm just wondering whether or not to alter the position if the skinny forked bog wood.

Back
Top Bottom