48 liter tank advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IssyDizzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi there, I have a 48 litre tank and have six neons one white Molly two dalmation Molly and two pure orange Molly I would love to add rummy nose tetras and maybe guppies but I don't think I have room at all after some stuff I've heard. If I can put these in can I put anything else it looks pretty empty at the minute but I suppose that means nothing...

That is roughly a 12 1/2 gallon tank and it's already overstocked. It's actually too small for 1 molly much less 5. Do fish stores in the UK take in fish and give store credit for them? If so you'd do much better getting rid of the molly's and adding 3 or 4 male guppies for color.

That is roughly a 12 1/2 gallon tank and it's already overstocked. It's actually too small for 1 molly much less 5. Do fish stores in the UK take in fish and give store credit for them? If so you'd do much better getting rid of the molly's and adding 3 or 4 male guppies for color.

Thanks so much. I take it your not from the Uk and yes we do have store credit. We have pets at home over here and they say I have room for more!

Yep I'm in the US and remember stores are there to sell so of course in their opinion you always have room for more... lol!

Back
Top Bottom