5 gal betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jad2411

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is my 5gal betta tank

img_3332869_0_d608ecd025540a0e8bbec867ec01339d.jpg

img_3332869_1_583e7767b4a6ba4e9da613cb09a07ef1.jpg

Your tank is very cute! Do you have a close up picture of your betta? They're such beautiful fish!

Sent from my XT1097 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a really nice looking tank. It would look awesome heavily planted

Caleb

Thanks! I added amazon sword to it, but it grew too tall and I moved it to the 18 gal tall tank, I only have fake plants in this one, but I'd like to add some live ground cover plants

Nice tank!

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

Thanks! It was all glass, no frame so I did the woodwork myself, since it didn't turn out so nice (mainly the staining) I hired a carpenter to do the base and hood for the other tank :)

Looks great! One suggestion though: you might want to move up the betta lead so your betta can sit by the surface :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks great! One suggestion though: you might want to move up the betta lead so your betta can sit by the surface :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He didn't care too much for it, he'd rather hide inside the log I'll move it up and see if it makes a difference

betta died, lived for 2 years, not sure when I'll replace him yet, I want to wait 'til I have the 11 gal tank ready and then get a new betta and sell this tank (I currently have 6 :O )

betta died, lived for 2 years, not sure when I'll replace him yet, I want to wait 'til I have the 11 gal tank ready and then get a new betta and sell this tank (I currently have 6 :O )

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My beta recently died, too, but maybe next time you could let it thrive in an even bigger tank. Good luck!

Thanks! I got the lid and base for the 11 gal cube done last week
I have almost everything ready to get it going, just need to go buy additional gravel and an air pump so I might have it ready this week. LFS is expecting live plants this week I'll go buy some as soon as he gets them

5 gal is sold, moving everything over to this one, 11 gal with built in filtration, I currently have it cycling

img_3361613_0_9f8db812126745b3f647dacd142ee467.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom