50 freshwater fish and 100g tank for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharon1288

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a large fishtank and it comes with a stand and motors, filters, etc. around 100g or bigger, with around 50 or more fish in it. I am from Banff, Alberta...Pls. make me an offer for this fishtank...

1 dollar....lol....just joking, i think you should pick the cost, you put in all the money and work into it.....make a price on how you feel....good luck selling it, i just wish i had the room :cry:

I'm actually not sure how many gallons it is, but it is 6 feet by 2 feet....can someone guesstimate how many gallons that would be? :roll:

1 dollar? hmmm..i was thinking 50 cents, 75 at the most....but a whole dollar!!! 8O
jjk
i'm just not sure what price to ask...my dad was thinking around $800, but i don't think ppl are willing to pay that much, but it really is a nice tank, and not hard to take care of...does anyone seem interested?

Up at the top of the page there is a link that says calculators. Go there with your tank dimensions and you will get a nice answer.

Back
Top Bottom