50 Gal Planted build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, your tank looks great! You have inspired me to try live plants-I ordered about 7 plants on the internet. My tank is still cycling so planting will help me pass the time. You have been an inspiration!

Doeant your tank get realllyyy dirty with all of those plants? They look great by the way!!

Actually if you're heavily planted, plants PREVENT algae build ups.
He read it somewhere, it must be true.

If you have nothing to add to the thread, I'd prefer if you take your comments elsewhere. In this case I'd have to agree with bruinsbro..being heavily planted IME can in some instances help keep algae growth at bay.

Beautiful Alisha!!.
I started the use of the flourish excel and the flourish comprehensive in my tank
Hope that mine gets as awesome as yours.

Looks awesome!!! And you sure got a good buy there. Congrats!! Hope your fishes are very happy in their new home.

Congrats on your Bumble Bees! :) I was going to get those instead of my Bamboos. Now I kind of wish I did b/c mine blend in too well and I strain my eyes searching for them. lol

Excellent job on the plants too! They have really filled in nicely!

Thanks! I was lucky and actually found some CRS over the weekend and those are happily settled in my 20 gal. Love the banded look to these shrimp..very cool :)

Stargrass is completely moved over to my 20 gal now. Having issues with my angels pulling up/pecking at my foreground plants..Anxiously awaiting the day the front of the tank is filled up with chainsword like my 20 gal. They have definitely hampered it's growth with their shenanigans.

Pics- one of my tank and one of my rascals :)

img_1512013_0_bf947bff07f0218ce22157028a3bc4ab.jpg

img_1512013_1_33a393e44d30710802446963973e390d.jpg

Is you tank in aquarium fish international magazine ?! ..... I just got my first issue today ( Oct. ) issue and saw a tank like yours.. if true ... Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom