50g Low-Tech Planted Build *Journal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How's the Ludwigia Sp. doing?

I had actually wrapped my Fissidens Fontanus with a cheap loofah that I bought at the dollar store for 2 weeks. It really wasn't growing through the loofah and I didn't like the way it looked so I removed it. The moss is still nice and green but an unintended benefit of having the loofah on there is that the moss attached itself to the tree branches because of the position it was put in by being wrapped. Now the Fissidens is wrapped around the branches and looks much more controlled than before.

How's the Ludwigia Sp. doing?

I had actually wrapped my Fissidens Fontanus with a cheap loofah that I bought at the dollar store for 2 weeks. It really wasn't growing through the loofah and I didn't like the way it looked so I removed it. The moss is still nice and green but an unintended benefit of having the loofah on there is that the moss attached itself to the tree branches because of the position it was put in by being wrapped. Now the Fissidens is wrapped around the branches and looks much more controlled than before.

Nice! My Christmas moss is starting to attach to my dw also. The ludwigia is doing wonderfully. It is growing and has a really nice red color, so apparently my lighting is sufficient. I'd like to get more.

So last night I saw that my one snail had a patch of eggs on its shell! One of the other snails must have thought that the shell of it's sibling was the ideal spot to lay some eggs LOL.

Any chance these will hatch? Any risk to the snail carrying around those eggs?

Back
Top Bottom