50gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you could do a pair of severums or firemouths and 8 Denison barbs. Only 8 because they are bigger than Giant danios.

Yup u can go with giant denison barb. They r fast swimmer and from my country. India. Amazing dither fish I can say

Could I do, 1 convict 1 firemouth 1 Serverum and 8 denison barbs?

Womble1234 said:
45cm wide.. I was thinking convicts firemouths, texas, jaguar and Oscar? Obviously not all..

You should go with the convict they're fun interesting fish that have babies all of the time and will protect them for up to 6 weeks. Its fun to watch them rear the fry and you can end up selling them to a local fish store or use them as feeder fish

Fishfanatic16 said:
You should go with the convict they're fun interesting fish that have babies all of the time and will protect them for up to 6 weeks. Its fun to watch them rear the fry and you can end up selling them to a local fish store or use them as feeder fish

I only want one, I don't want to breed them

Bt I'll go for 6. coz Denisons r bigger than danios wen full grown

I dnt hav much info bout a cuc(Clean up crew) sorry :(
And bout oscar they also belong from large size family.a single oscar need 75g tank

sayan said:
And bout oscar they also belong from large size family.a single oscar need 75g tank

Yeah, wasn't going to get one of those big guys :D I am not getting the new tank till August so no rush :)

It could work I would drop the convict severum for a blue acara then because they are able to fend off a convict while a severum really can't I would do a stocking of
1 blue acara
1 convict
1 firemouth
6 Denison barbs.

josh7 said:
It could work I would drop the convict severum for a blue acara then because they are able to fend off a convict while a severum really can't I would do a stocking of
1 blue acara
1 convict
1 firemouth
6 Denison barbs.

Could I swap the Serverum for Texas cichlid?

If you want a cleanup crew I would add one rubberlip or bristlenose pleco with them but keep up on water changes

I'll say no to texas cichlid coz a full grown texas can reach upto 1 ft. Which is big for a 55g tank

sayan said:
I'll say no to texas cichlid coz a full grown texas can reach upto 1 ft. Which is big for a 55g tank

Ok.. I am not sure what my Lfs will have in stock in August, they dont have many cichlids anyway

sayan said:

They don't really need a75 gallon yes the bigger the better but mine do well in a 55. You might have to do more cleaning and water changes on a smaller tank, but my Oscar Nemo is rlly happy

U need to find several times not possible that wat we want we get all at a time. So keep eye on ur LFS for ur best fit buddy on 55g. Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom