55 Gallon Build- for my dad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I have 1 in my room for my turtle, his is going to his work, and my fish one is going in the basement! But I'm sooooo happy!

those loaches look a lot like a rainbow shark,id be worried theyed get picked on pretty bad

Not going to happen unless you get a real beast of a specimen. I kept them together for years until I rehomed the fish to a trusted friend to concentrate on other projects. ;)

severum mama said:
Not going to happen unless you get a real beast of a specimen. I kept them together for years until I rehomed the fish to a trusted friend to concentrate on other projects. ;)

Would these also get along with some cories? I have some cories that I need to rehome and could all of them get along? Would that be too many fish in the tank?

bruinsbro1997 said:
Twelve dollars for an ENDLER! My LFS sells them for two dollars....

Where do you live I want to come! Jkjkjk. I'm thinking white clouds or possibly getting some Endler's from forester... It just all depends on when I bring this up to my mom and/or dad.

Would these also get along with some cories? I have some cories that I need to rehome and could all of them get along? Would that be too many fish in the tank?
When you say rehome do you mean give them to someone else or in a different tank because if you want to give them away then i would want some......just wondering. :D

Um in my new 55 gallon when it gets around. But if they breed which they often do and I actually can save a few I'll pm you;)

Um in my new 55 gallon when it gets around. But if they breed which they often do and I actually can save a few I'll pm you;)
haha ok i was just wondering and im pretty sure it was you who suggested corys for my new 55 gal :)
That would cool if you could do that thanks

Yeah it probably was me because right now I'm obsessed with them! They swim all over my tank and play, as my sister says,"leap frog" with each other!

Back
Top Bottom