55 Gallon tank w/ stand and more.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jose7878

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 55 gallon tank comes with:

Stand
Homemade canopy
Wet/dry filter w/ overflow box (rated 600gph)
Rio 1400 return pump w/ return hose
HOB Protein Skimmer w/ rio 600 venturi pump

Asking $300 or make a realistic offer...

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 79
  • my fish tank.jpg
    my fish tank.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 87
I just added 2-96 watt coralife actinics pc. They are 3 months old used only 6 hours a day.... Still $300 or b/o

This is a complete aquarium setup.....

Thanx!!!! Nickbme06. I'm tring to sell as a whole package. But will start to consider to part it out in a month or so ........If don't part with it by that time ......

have you put it on craigslist? i don't see how a sweet deal like that wouldn't sell

Whats your addy so i can email you. I would liek to get some pics of your sump so i can get an idea of how im goign to set mine up. I have a 55 gal tank and it looks like your sump would actually fit in my stand.. i want to use a 20 long, but i cannot fit that under the stand. Thanks!

Willing to take $250 any takers.. Need to get off my hands .......Giving it 2 more weeks then will part out........

Beautiful tank, Jose! I can't believe you couldn't sell that on craigslist at such a steal. I got my 55g tank and stand just recently on craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom