55g fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my 55g I have a pair of clowns (black and white) a bennet's puffer, a purple firefish, a rainsfords goby, a scooter blenny and a orange stripe cardinal :) Plenty of fish to choose from tho! What do you like/what are you thinking? It is good to post potential ideas so people can give advice on compatibility etc...

I'd like dwarf lion and and engineer goby. I was also thinking about a snowflake eel and/or an engineer goby. Maybe a puffer but not sure. I am open to suggestions.

Depends if you want a community tank or an aggressive tank.

Personally with a 55g I'd have a pair of clowns, a school of chromis (maybe 3) a purple firefish and some kind of blenny.

But thats me, you may prefer lions and eel's etc.

I would highley recommend puffers as they are very interesting fish, with a 55 gallon you could get a toby puffer in there that should be fine. I would say that a puffer, dwarf lion and a snowflake should be fine as long as the puffer isn't too small compared to the other fish. the only thing you may need to be wary of is the puffer nipping at the lions fins however as long as the tank is fed regulary this should be a problem. The only other issue I would see is that I would highly recommend good flitration on this fish as they all produce a fair amount of waste to my understanding so a sump may be of use!

Back
Top Bottom