55g, smallest plecos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piratechest

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would have a decent school of oto cats, but I hate the fact that they are misty caught out the wild, so tend to have short lifespan. Can i get a list of some plecos? + my girlfriends happy, so right on! Haha
Edit: will be hosed with a school of tiger barbs, and possibly a pair of rams.
I know the consequences but my barbs have a strict rode within themselves. They actually let my platy's school with them.

I would have a decent school of oto cats, but I hate the fact that they are misty caught out the wild, so tend to have short lifespan.
Can i get a list of some plecos?
+ my girlfriends happy, so right on! Haha

Clown plecos, bristel, bushy nose, royal, rio negro, and if your willing to. Zebra.

zebras are pricey right?
And read my edit please

Yes zebras are in the $200-600 range. But they are gorgeous and only reach 3"-4" . I haven't heard of anyone who has owned them though because of there price.

Yes zebras are in the $200-600 range. But they are gorgeous and only reach 3"-4" . I haven't heard of anyone who has owned them though because of there price.
I fell in love with a mustard spot at my lfs. He's 30$, know anything about that species?

The mustard spot would work well they only max out at about 5 inches.

The mustard spot would work well they only max out at about 5 inches.
okay excellent, thanks! Sand isn't a problem right? And I know a lot of driftwood is needed. First time pleco owner aswell.

Sand isn't a issue I don't know why people even say sand kills plecos yes lots of driftwood is needed but besides that they don't need really anything special.

Back
Top Bottom