55g tank WIP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xXNirvana69Xx said:
If you add some GBRs I'd watch your ghost shrimp! I only have two ~1in and they ate my ghost shrimp that were about as big as them.

Yeah I thought about that. If I had to choose between the two it be the German blue rams. :p I'm picking some up next week. Do u enjoy watching urs? Never had them.

Awesome tank! How long did it take for your baby dwarf tears to start carpeting, mine haven't at all!
Yeah I thought about that. If I had to choose between the two it be the German blue rams. :p I'm picking some up next week. Do u enjoy watching urs? Never had them.
I like mine, they're very pretty and very colorful and vibrant provided a good home :)

I love them! I got them very tiny from a local breeder and get to see then grow and start to show colourings.

Awesome tank! How long did it take for your baby dwarf tears to start carpeting, mine haven't at all!

I like mine, they're very pretty and very colorful and vibrant provided a good home :)
It took about a week before I really started noticing that it was growing around. How long have you had yours in??

update

So I just put together my autodoser which was easy enough to do! I added the right amount of dry ferts to my dosers and set my digital timer to come on for one minute a day. Pretty easy cost $60 bucks to set it up. I watched it come on this morning with great success, pumped the right amount that I tested earlier when setting it up. I'll just give it a week or two before i start tweaking my fert amount.
17213-albums2434-picture16002.jpg

17213-albums2434-picture16003.jpg

17213-albums2434-picture16004.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom