60 Gallon Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whatever gets you through the day! Pics or it doesn't still exist!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whatever gets you through the day! Pics or it doesn't still exist!

actually brooks while i have you, you know those little metal thangs they wrap stems with, like a metal twist tie? is it cook in the water or should i rip it up and take it off...

actually brooks while i have you, you know those little metal thangs they wrap stems with, like a metal twist tie? is it cook in the water or should i rip it up and take it off...

Remove it... not sure what exactly you're referring too but I'd get it out.. potential hazard if not already

I think those things are aluminum, but I'd remove it anyways. I feel it would inhibit growth after a certain point.

Jesse

Tonight when I feel rather bored I shall rip them out then. Anyways here's some shots

Pardon my water level. Fts
Scarlett temple plant
Anubias 1(keep in mind these are all from one original plant)
Anubias 2
Anubias 3 in all that hornwort (ps look at em roots)
This is a root coming from anubias 3
Ludwigia
And finally corkscrew Val.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

HEY update time...

got a couple bolivians, they cute as heck...

also bought this fluval surface skimmer thing... pretty nifty.

I would like to ask you guys, do you think theirs any benefit to using an air stone during the lights off period?

did some maintenance today, cleaned the filter,w/c, and redid the wiring and got everything clean lookin!

Fluval 406 keeps screwing up.... Bleh. Otherwise everyone is hunky dorry and Rams are living the GoodLife.

Anyone interested, I feed new life spectrum therma + right now and new life spectrum red otherwise.

Anyone know if "plant bulbs" are worth it or are daylights basically the same

Update

Fluval still messing up. Something with the impeller I think but don't have time right now for the tank. My kitten I rescued with my girlfriend is super sick so unforntuently the tank will have to wait for attention. Just wanted to update you people's.

Back
Top Bottom