75 Gallon Find on CL for 250.00!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevinM

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just found a 75 Gallon tank on CL with a beautiful wood stand a coral light and filters. for 250 bucks! score cause I was about to pay 200 for a 40 gallon hehe

Im looking to use sand for this, Ive heard play sand over a plant clay type of substance. Does anyone have a suggestion as brand? Ive been reading for 2 hours now about what to use, and not yet have anyone said a good brand.

Is the coral light too much for freashwater plants? Im going to set it back to FW cause I am no where near ready to try a saltwater =(

as far as stock, I know for sure I want 2 Oil or Bumble Bee Cats. Maybe 1 BGK?

I would love a community school tank but I already have a 29 with dainos so wanting to do something different

For the light you may need CO2. Most people use pool filter sand as i do but my tanks are low light
What is the exact light you have

not sure of the light, The lady that is selling me the tank had it pro installed. She said it was over 500 bucks but wasnt sure of the rest. Im hoping to go pick it up tomorrow.

Beware of bulb type. You need different kelvin ratings for freshwater plants than for saltwater! If it's all LEDs you won't be able to change the bulbs easily to get the lights that are best for freshwater.

Back
Top Bottom