For Sale: 75 Gallon (no stand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlkng1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Good evening all :)

I have an older style 75 gallon with walnut trim (darker brown). This tank does not have the center brace. Included is a glass cover (some hardwater stains I am trying to remove). The original glass cover was broken during a move and this cover was custom made. The hinge is not glued or siliconed in so if a new cover is needed, the hinge can be re-used and a regular glass place can cut the glass sections. Also included is an Aquaclear 110 power filter and a 48" Hagen Glo dual tube (54 watts each) T5 HO light strip; bulbs are only 4 weeks old. Tank is currently leak free with surface scratches, in the current front and left end panel (not noticeable when tank is full), and some hardwater stains at the very top (mostly under trim). This tank was used as a planted freshwater and the plants went nuts under these lights. The blue backing was attached with Seaview adhesive which allows for easy removal with no leftover residue.

Other included equipment (if desired) are a stealth heater, powerhead and sanitized sponge filter. No cost for these items as the heater and powerhead are at least three years old and sold as is. They were working fine two days ago but I won't guarantee ongoing operation. I used the sponge filter with the powerhead in the opposite corner from the power filter to give more flow and bio filtration.

Asking $200 firm.

If freshwater set-up is desired, I have some silk plants I will sell for $1.00 each and three very nice pieces of lava rock, one smaller for $5.00 and the two larger ones for $15.00 each. All three pieces sanitized through boiling.

I live in Anne Arundel county in MD just south of Baltimore. This tank is heavier than its modern day counterparts so this would need to be a door to door pickup.

Pics below.

Attachments

• Tank etc.jpg
    Tank etc.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 2 large.jpg
    2 large.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 214
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 213
Update: New glass cover pending. I have the new glass cut..just waiting for the new hinge and handles. Also, the reason for not selling the stand is that the stand isn't mine..it was borrowed with the agreement that if I didn't need it anymore, it would be returned.

Back
Top Bottom