75 planted discus/arrowana O.o

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waffle

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know what you're thinking, my arowanna will play nice I currently have him in a tank with a discus n they are fine I'm just upgrading to a 75

Why just a 75g? The Arrowana can grow as long as the tank itself. If I were you, I would either rehome it or go a lot bigger than a 75g.

Yes... I've seen waffles tank already and I didn't think he should even have an arowana... Isnt it in a 55 gal right now????

75 isn't bad its only 2 months old n that arrowana is very healthy it will go in the 125 as soon as I get rid of the flowerhorns that are in there

Then buy me a 300gal

I'm confused on the purpose of the thread then? Do you want advice? Are you bragging? I, like the others, were pointing out the incompatibilities with your stocking, that's all.

What type of lighting do you have? How many watts total? Are you looking for low tech, low maintenance or some more demanding species? Even with most stock lighting set ups you can still grow a decent variety of low light plants.

Back
Top Bottom