75g reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simply stunning!!! Amazing!! And I'm jealous! That is all for now...

But for real... Beautiful tank!! Pictures are just off the chain!!

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with it everything from the lps sps and softies are all doing very well. I have several test kits and all of the numbers are good water changes or not. So its so far a nice balance in there.
I have only just got an ro/di so I started weekly changes but they never seemed to be needed I had only done top offs once a month
Deep sand lots of lr protein simmer led lights and small sump

ForumRunner_20111113_215358.jpg

I just noticed something, is that large critter towards the middle of your tank a really large Feather Duster?

I do have a giant duster but I can't see him in my photos. I have a spaghetti coral in the center with and on the sides a hammer a birds nest, pagota cups, some buttons, a Kenya tree and a clam in the pic's

This is my duster

ForumRunner_20111114_221119.jpg

shawnt90 said:
I do have a giant duster but I can't see him in my photos. I have a spaghetti coral in the center with and on the sides a hammer a birds nest, pagota cups, some buttons, a Kenya tree and a clam in the pic's

This is my duster

Wow, that is so awesome! I have never seem one so large! Did you but him like that, or did he grow? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom