8 Gallon Betta Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-3470670422.jpg

Genghis is looking a lot healthier :)

image-1722000254.jpg

Added a second snail today (smaller one at the top of picture). Large one is called Hobo, new one hasn't got a name yet.

Rearranged my tank today.
Spread my micro sword about and moved the other two plants about. Not sure if its better but always nice to experiment.

First pic is the old one, second the new arrangement.

Attachments

• image-1603817023.jpg
    image-1603817023.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 107
  • image-699620353.jpg
    image-699620353.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 119
callisto9 said:
Looks great! What a lovely home for your fish. :)

My hygrophila has really shot up since I moved it. Also planted a small offshoot which is doing well.

Wish my tank was a little bigger so I could put somthing else in with him (its 8 gallon uk/9.6 gallons us).

callisto9 said:
Looks great! What a lovely home for your fish. :)

My hygrophila has really shot up since I moved it. As has the offshoot I planted.

Wish my I could put somthing else in with him but tank isn't really big enough (8 gallon uk/ 9.6 US.).

You might be able to do a few ghost shrimp! Is your betta calm? If so you could probably get away with it :D

Nice tank by the way! I like the new arrangement. Cute names too!

Scottyhorse said:
You might be able to do a few ghost shrimp! Is your betta calm? If so you could probably get away with it :D

Nice tank by the way! I like the new arrangement. Cute names too!

Thanks!

I thought he was calm but he turned into a violent predator when I tried red cherry shrimp!I'd like to try ghost shrimp but my lfs doesn't stock them.

New snail is called Usain due to how he zooms round the tank :)

Thanks!

I thought he was calm but he turned into a violent predator when I tried red cherry shrimp!I'd like to try ghost shrimp but my lfs doesn't stock them.

New snail is called Usain due to how he zooms round the tank :)

Ghost shrimp should be okay, they are a lot bigger than cherry shrimp. You could also try amano or bamboo shrimp. A lot of lfs with special order fish for you, you just have to pay for the fish and they arent responsible for any deaths. My ghost shrimp was only 89 cents, so if he dies is its not a huge deal. But I do love my shrimp :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom