90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah :) I want the magnificent foxface but that's a little out of price range. :p

Khij159753 said:
Yeah :) I want the magnificent foxface but that's a little out of price range. :p

I was thinking the same thing! they are awesome looking but just a tad pricey haha

Sooo..... I'm having some problems feeding my yellow coris wrasse. He refuses to eat unless I feed only cyclopeeze. Even if I feed cyclopeeze and something else he won't eat. He will only eat when I put in cyclopeeze and even then he waits till it lands and what little makes it to the floor he eats.

Well my yellow wrasse I'm pretty sure is dying :( he's laying around Alot on top of the sand. Any tips on gettin him out? I don't wanna have to take down my rock structure to get him out.

Also does anyone know if engineer gobies come out more when they're more grown?

I now officially have a fan blowing under the lights to keep the tank from over heating while the lid is shut. :)

And I made a big rubberband into a makeshift O-ring for my skimmer.

I still need to fish out the yellow wrasse that is laying in the back of my tank breathing heavy and not moving :( idk why its dying everything in my tank besides that is doing great!

Hiding in the back. But it's moved so at least it's not dead. However I fear it's about to die :( and I have no idea why.

Well the wrasse is dead. Haven't seen him in like 4 days. I can't find the body though :/

On the other side, yesterday I came home with a bag of goodies :)
a handful of chaeto,
a spider conch,
some assorted cool hermits consisting of electric blue, Halloween, orange legged, white tipped, and one that's blood red with white tips :) their cool!,
and then a nice red acan with a thin blue ring. :)

Today I got a super small red starfish. I dont remember the name. But it's awesome :) I also got a small acropora frag to try and another frogspawn to try (hopefully this one makes it) :p

Khij159753 said:
Today I got a super small red starfish. I dont remember the name. But it's awesome :) I also got a small acropora frag to try and another frogspawn to try (hopefully this one makes it) :p

Very nice!! I hope everything does well!

Would you appreciate them? Anything you want to see specifically? My camera takes really crappy pics but I'll post what I can. :)

Khij159753 said:
Would you appreciate them? Anything you want to see specifically? My camera takes really crappy pics but I'll post what I can. :)

Yes the new additions and a FTS!

Back
Top Bottom