90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a sun coral today :) and a bi color goatfish :) I'm acclimating them into the tank right now :)

I feed my sun coral 2-3x /week. It's doing great, seems happy and tentacles come out every day at about 2-3 PM. You can feed every day if you want, it'll eat it. I just don't want to introduce that many nutrients to my tank. :)

Okay sounds good :) I've been trying to train this one to come out durin the day and so far it's working... (Train it at work) haha

Yeah :) haha. It's out right now in fact :) looks wicked awesome :) I also really like my goatfish. I'd take pics but my tanks kinda dirty and needs a cleaning firt

Sounds great about the sun coral! Seems you've got that all figured out.

How'd your brothers like the tank?!

I know I'm over do on pics and now I'm rescaping but tomorrow I should have lots if pics :) I also got a yellow tailed tamarin wrasse and a red coris wrasse. I also got a big birds eat coral that fell and broke :( but now I got one bigger piece and like 4 bigger frags.

I know I'm over do on pics and now I'm rescaping but tomorrow I should have lots if pics :) I also got a yellow tailed tamarin wrasse and a red coris wrasse. I also got a big birds eat coral that fell and broke :( but now I got one bigger piece and like 4 bigger frags.

Oh! I can't wait to see the pictures. 5 birdsnests can't be that bad... Maybe you can trade some for credit towards your next fish or coral. Thanks for the update!! :)

No problem and no not bad at all. I just placed them somewhat close and hopefully they will all eventually be growing in and out I each other

Everything is rather pissed off but here's the new scape. Idk if I like it but its definitely different...

Attachments

• image-4253611317.jpg
    image-4253611317.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image-1980909470.jpg
    image-1980909470.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image-684904700.jpg
    image-684904700.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 83
  • image-1730063610.jpg
    image-1730063610.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image-224708380.jpg
    image-224708380.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 63
I think it looks great! It will look even better with lots of colorful corals on the large island structure on the left. :)

I rescaped a little again haha to connect the 2 sides. And I also got a magnificent foxface :))))

Will do! It's crazy and almost full grown and awesome! Haha. And expensive :/

Will do! It's crazy and almost full grown and awesome! Haha. And expensive :/

Yeah how much did u pay? My LFS has 2 different sizes, smalls are $99 and the semi larger one is $130 lol other than the price, they are awesome looking fish!

Yeah this is show size normal price was 150$ I got it for 100$ well... It and a couple acans for 100$

Back
Top Bottom