90 gallon stockin ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziraili

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
May be acquiring a 90 gallon tank

Originally I was all about a cichlid tank. But I'm considering combining my 2 20 gallons. But in one tank I have 6 female bettas and in the other I have 2 angels. Ive read conflicting reports that they are compatible.
However if they are what else could I put in there. I will be getting some dojo loaches and some hillstream loaches. Other fish I'm curious about are paradise fish. German blue rams and such. any advice is appreciated :)

:welcome: to AA! :)
Ziraili said:
May be acquiring a 90 gallon tank

Originally I was all about a cichlid tank. But I'm considering combining my 2 20 gallons. But in one tank I have 6 female bettas and in the other I have 2 angels. Ive read conflicting reports that they are compatible.
However if they are what else could I put in there. I will be getting some dojo loaches and some hillstream loaches. Other fish I'm curious about are paradise fish. German blue rams and such. any advice is appreciated :)

watch out for betta sororities. They usually don't work out that well.

2 angels will have plenty of room in there.

Not sure about the loaches, but I think hill stream loaches are cold water.

Paradise fish and GBRs will work :)

If it was my tank:
X2 angels
X2 GBRs
X1 paradise fish
X8 praecox rainbows
X8 Kerri tetras
X6 orange laser cories

JMO :)

Well i disagree about female bettas. If there are in a big aquarium they will be of no problem to others or for eachothers. And am talking from a large experience with bettas and angels kept together in a mediun sized.aquarium of 50 gallon

The betta sorority is already established and content. Would just be changing tanks. Just wanna make sure that it would be a compatible mix and what else I could add

bruinsbro1997 said:
:welcome: to AA! :)

watch out for betta sororities. They usually don't work out that well.

2 angels will have plenty of room in there.

Not sure about the loaches, but I think hill stream loaches are cold water.

Paradise fish and GBRs will work :)

If it was my tank:
X2 angels
X2 GBRs
X1 paradise fish
X8 praecox rainbows
X8 Kerri tetras
X6 orange laser cories

JMO :)

I do like this set but I would need lots of hidey holes I assume? And prob regime my sorority. Cuz as the deal stands. If I get the 90 gallon I must bid farewell to the 20's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom