For Sale or trade: A few nice plants for sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just trimmed my 60g and wanted to see if I could sell you guys or trade some of the plants I have :) Did not want to just throw them out :lol: So, I have a bunch of Ludwigia Inclinata var. Verticillata 'Cuba' (about 15 or so nice stems about 6-12" tall), one bunch of java fern windelov and a few plants of regular java fern, one amazon sword plantlet, duckweed, dwarf water lettuce and some brazilian pennywort (that stuff grows FAST! lol) I can trade for something, just tell me what you would like to trade, the worst I can say is no :) The ludwigia bunch itself is $8, the java ferns are $9 for about 6 stems of windelov and 3 or so stems of regular ($1 per stem), the amazon sword plantlet is $2 and the duckweed and/or dwarf water lettuce is free with any other order of plants. PM me for anything! Thanks! Dan

Ludwigia still available, the rest is SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a few pics- the ludwigia is a bit bent up right now because I had to leave them in a fish bag in the tank overnight so they arent exactly straight as they were yesterday, but I am growing them in the tank until I sell them.

314cpb6.jpg
This is the underside of some of the ludwigia when it was still attached to the original plant

2h30669.jpg
here is one of the stems - you will receive them with color like this

15q6jom.jpg
here is all of the trimmings you will get planted in my tank - as I said they are still a bit bent up from being in the bag, but they are slowly moving back to the original position towards the light

scdojp.jpg
Here is all of the java ferns you will get...

2h6yhap.jpg
Here you can see some of the brazilian pennywort that is growing wild lol it has grown a lot more from that picture - I still have a big wad of it I have no room for that isnt pictured tho!

Last edited:
The pennywort has been spoken for as well as the java ferns and amazon sword plantlet. so I have the ludwigia left! here is a pic of it this morning. the plants have unfolded..

spci85.jpg
that is about how much stems you will receive plus a small bag of duckweed/water lettuce if you would like that included.

Back
Top Bottom