A litle help needed please om African dwarf frogs with fungus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woli

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got 2 dwarfs yesterday and I noticed a fuzzy white patch over the eyes and under its chin on one of my new babies. I googles it and it says could be fungus so I treated my tank with half the dosage of formalin MS and 5 teaspoons of aqarium salt (because of the bamboo shrimp and other little critters) and seperated the infected dwarf in a 1 gallon with 2 drops of formalin MS and aqarium salt. Has anyone ever used formalin MS on them? I seen no lable warning on aqatic amphibians or the like and it is for fungus and many other things. I just got these babies and would like to know other ways to treat him so i dont lose him and any other info on raising them would help. Sorry if the post is a bit jumbled just I am a bit freaked out and sleepy.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393778471.975148.jpg
You can use this low medication and its safe for your little frogs.
It helps with there skin, was having the same problem and went to a LPS and was recommended this! ☺️

Also when you do water changes to the tank, take your frog out with your hand, the net isn't good for there skin.
But wash your hands after! ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom