A low-angle view - Perhaps more how the fish see it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dapellegrini

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, I am slowly learning how to get better and better pictures out of my little Point-and-shoot... Today's round was low-angle and close-up shots into the tank to make things look a little bigger, perhaps a bit more like the fish experience it... Far from professional grade, but no less fun!

DSC07562.JPG

DSC07558.JPG

DSC07572.JPG

DSC07590.JPG

DSC07520.JPG

DSC07569.JPG

DSC07540.JPG

The fourth picture down is simply stunning. All of them are great but that one just stands out a LOT.

You have a beautiful tank and some great pictures. Congrats to you.

I agree on the pics - they're GREAT and I love the 4th pic too.
If I were a fish I'd be BEGGING to move into your tank !

I love the last shot, with the frog in action!

You have a beautiful tank and beautiful fish. Love the rummys too.

Yes, today was PWC day. Though the tank is now frequently pearling, it is nothing like after a water change. :) These pics are probably 5-6 hours after PWC

Just beautiful-the pictures, the plants and the inhabitants. Spectacular. If you can do that with a "bad" camera, I think someone should give you a good one really soon!

PS- I DID move into his tank-you can see my ear right behind the frog if you look reallly carefully.

Ya, I wish I had a better camera too... The ones I have been eyeing (Canon and Nikon D-SLRs) are just too expensive right now...

Ya, I wish I had a better camera too... The ones I have been eyeing (Canon and Nikon D-SLRs) are just too expensive right now...

Ditto.

Well, I'd be scared to see what kind of pictures you'd take with a fantastic camera-these are stunning.

Back
Top Bottom