A moment of silence for all those lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
... this week in my tank.

It seems never ending.
When I moved in.. my heater went crazy and I lost:
1 panda cory
1 peppered cory
1 swartz corry
2 serpae tetras
1 marble hatchet
1 silver hatchet

This past week I've lost:
4 swartz corys
2 german blues
2 angel fish (the other one died this morning)
3 serpae tetras
1 SA puffer

Oh, and not to mention one of my goldies I gave to a close friend died two weeks ago.

*sigh* hopefully I won't have to add more to this list.
When things like this happen it makes fish keeping a little disheartening.

Chin up Lyquid...I know that you did everything you could while this tragedy was in progress. Things will get better I'm sure.

Have you ever determined the source of the problem?

Sorry to hear it. My 55 gallon work tank isn't going so well either, and it is really discouraging. Hope things work out for you. :)

I'm still not sure what caused it.
i know the puffer probably had an internal parasite and I bought him food to help fix it, but it didn't do any good

The angels- NO IDEA. Ive had these guys for a long time and they are hardy little buggers. One died.. then the other.

I did a massive water change and my water wasn't reading too bad to begin with.

All of the deaths started occuring after I added new fish.. hopefully this will be the last of the deaths.

An t-iasg said:
I'm so sorry about all this bad luck, lyquidphyre. :( I remember when you gave the goldfish to a friend.

They took such wonderful care of my goldies.. it was a freak accident what happened to Nancy. My friend said she grieved all week over that fish =o(

Its just a bad time for fish that Ive purchased.

Hopefully this string of deaths will hault and once it does I will cool it for a while with fish and carefully restock.

Man, on a financial side of things.. thats a lot of money gone as well

Back
Top Bottom