a nice change at my LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had to pick up a new glass scrubber and saw that the Petco I normally go to had moved some of there bettas to tanks and out of their little plastic cups! (y) BUT.... they still had a ton of bettas in cups. :nono: So both a good and bad thing. Oh well, at least they seemed to be ordering less of them, so maybe they are working on moving them to tanks. The few in the tanks looked very healthy.

There is really only one woman at my petco I trust when it comes to fish. I wonder if it was her idea?

My Petco has been stocking fewer bettas lately as well, but I've yet to see them in tanks. That's awesome! :D If we refuse to buy them in cups, they'll have no reason to stock them that way! (y)

The Petco by my house actually have two people in the fish dept that know what they're doing and saying. They also ordered a special order for me came in and called me right away and it didn't even touch their water system.

I've noticed the chain stores in Aus are starting to put bettas in tanks too. The only time I see them in cups is when they first get there orders in and have no room in the display.

Back
Top Bottom