A phrase that will alter your life -- high school drama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
A very strange phrase, isn't it? It's implications, I mean. Of course, the adults and even the seniors criticize it to no end, and yet... there seems to be no escape from it!

It's a lot of rubbish when you think about it, really. I went to a band concert tonight, and every conversation between the students was related to "who likes who". It's annoying when you get into high school, but then... you meet someone you like, and you get caught up in a fragile game that, one day, you wonder, "Is this what I asked for?"

Any other TEENS out there with similar thoughts? It would be comforting to know I'm not alone :D

I am in secondary school and all this so called love (example: boy: hey girl i like your superficial looks. Girl: omg we should totally text each other three times and break up in 3 days!) is really driving me up a wall. These people wouldnt know love if it hit them in the head. Me: you're only 13!!!

I am in secondary school and all this so called love (example: boy: hey girl i like your superficial looks. Girl: omg we should totally text each other three times and break up in 3 days!) is really driving me up a wall. These people wouldnt know love if it hit them in the head. Me: you're only 13!!!

And also, if i dont listen to lil wayne and too chains i am suddenly a loser?! I hat modern society. Well you guys are cool. these other flappybirds playing, jordan wearing 13 year olds are what i hate.

And also, if i dont listen to lil wayne and too chains i am suddenly a loser?! I hat modern society. Well you guys are cool. these other flappybirds playing, jordan wearing 13 year olds are what i hate.

Flappy birds is no longer being made fyi just heard it today

Same thing at my school! There's only 12 kids (7 boys and 5 girls) and 3 of the boys have crushes on me! Whenever I say something they think it's fun to counteract what I'm saying and block doors (with their bodies!) when we're on break to the bathroom or something...

High school is not all that great! I don't know what adults are thinking when they say they want to go back!

Same thing at my school! There's only 12 kids (7 boys and 5 girls) and 3 of the boys have crushes on me! Whenever I say something they think it's fun to counteract what I'm saying and block doors (with their bodies!) when we're on break to the bathroom or something...

High school is not all that great! I don't know what adults are thinking when they say they want to go back!

Well because paying real bills sucks. Having to wake up everyday at 6am sucks and not be able to sleep until midnight. Enjoy being a kid cause when you have to grow up you literally have to grow up

Well because paying real bills sucks. Having to wake up everyday at 6am sucks and not be able to sleep until midnight. Enjoy being a kid cause when you have to grow up you literally have to grow up

I second this I'm up at 4 every morning for and I don't get home till 4 in the arvo you have bills coming out of everywhere and then you have kids of your own I'm only 20 and I'm expecting my first child in a month that's when you gotta grow up! Luckily I have been with my girlfriend 2 and a half years before this happened :) the school days I had I miss very much once you start working you lose contact with a lot of people and you have to learn the concept of money the puppy love fades out you will be fine

If we are critiquing high school drama... Too many people have too much time. If they would go out and find a decent hobby (hey! Look! A decent hobby! Lets go get some fish!) or a job, maybe everything would be better. Thats my two cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom