A Question About Ordering Fish Online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolffish

Aquarium Advice Activist
The only way ive ever gotten fish is when iv bought them from my LPS. So how do you get\send fish or aquarium plants when you order then online?

I've found a few places on ebay that sell live fish, corals, inverts, etc.. They usually give you a flat shipping rate, and they overnight them to you. You can usually add as many items as you'd like for that one flat rate. A lot of places also offer free shipping on orders over $150 or so. A couple of ebay stores I've liked are: reefs2go, reefs09, and oceansgarden-inc. Be wary of places that don't have a live guarantee; they usually don't carry quality livestock. Good luck!

how to get them is the easy part. aquabid ebay there are countless stores and sellers on forums. what kind of fish/plants are you looking for?

do you really want to know how to ship them too? or just wondering how people ship them to you?

plants tend to get shipped priority mail. fish really depends on what you are ordering. cheap fish priority mail express mail though the usps. more expensive fish fedex over night. high priced fish tend to get shipped airport to airport.

Back
Top Bottom