Abused Aquarium Help Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gh/KH should be the least of your concerns right now. Honestly unless you are pumping co2 into your tank or have african cichlids/ discus it wont matter. Also, from my knowledge gourami's should be kept in at least 1-2 male female ratio. For a 30G I would only do one male and keep 2 females.

10 Gallon ; Marineland Penguin 150 ; Heater ; Sand Substrate ; 2 Zebra danios

So that clear that up. Just keep the PWC coming

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well the update is better at least- the male gourami was gone in the morning which I expected. Ich seems to be gone already but I'm still treating. Everyone else is doing well. All the numbers are looking good again on the water tests. No one is hiding or looking suspicious anymore.

I had added some of my dad's pond filter fluff in with mine but had to pull the filter cartridge for the ich treatment. So at night I put the cartridge back in, morning water changes, than remove cartridge and ich treat again.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Found likes u got a plan going. Keep the fresh water coming and keep that media wet and in moving water if possible when not intank

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom