ACA convention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll go with ya, you just gotta buy me a flight from Detroit to Denver and I'm set haha

Come on. I'd love to, but I just got back from traveling 10+ hours....you know, all the way from HAWAAAIIIIII. Got you again!

Lol......got me! I planned on making the trip since I missed last year, but my dad is having surgery that week and my mom will need help. I think it would be cool if our group could somehow meet one day and share fish stories. One of the conventions would be a great place to do so.

Lol......got me! I planned on making the trip since I missed last year, but my dad is having surgery that week and my mom will need help. I think it would be cool if our group could somehow meet one day and share fish stories. One of the conventions would be a great place to do so.

Sorry to hear, wish you and your family the best. I agree, would be awesome. Last time I was going to be HUKIT's way. the weather was not cooperating!

When does the weather in Chicago ever cooperate lol even up here in Michigan we have a saying that "if you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait 5 minutes and it'll change" haha

Sorry to hear, wish you and your family the best. I agree, would be awesome. Last time I was going to be HUKIT's way. the weather was not cooperating!

Thank you. It's an elbow surgery so nothing real complicated. Last time I was in hukits neck of the woods was in 06 when the Saints played in Chicago for the playoffs. The weather was brutal! Us southern boys can't deal with all that white stuff all over the place!

I'd love to go but if I get a fish ( I'd be so tempted to), I would need to pay an additional 20 dollars just to have it legally shipped back to Hawaii.

I'd love to go but if I get a fish ( I'd be so tempted to), I would need to pay an additional 20 dollars just to have it legally shipped back to Hawaii.

$20 is chump change to get a fish shipped considering the vast amount of fish that will be available that you may not be able to obtain locally.

I went to Milwaukee in 2010 and Chicago in 2006 and it was a absolute blast, for anyone interested in anything cichlid related it should be on top of their list of aquaria to do's.

5X5 Wimped out for Indy last year.

Look at the Logo for 2009...pretty fitting with regards to some of the recent discussions here.

ACA2009logo_200.jpg

Here is a list of all the past convention logos and sites.

http://www.cichlid.org/index.php?pageid=aca_convention

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom