Added new plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the way your first picture looks. I love having the half circle in the middle but I can never get it to look right plus I'm afraid my filter will suck up my plants. What plant is that in the back left corner in the second picture?

When I setup my 30g I added 3 amazon swords and a java fern! I love the java fern it protects my baby guppies really well .

Remember java fern does best tied to stuff the Lil bulb needs to be above the gravel our it will root. I'm pretty sure of this could be wrong though.

heyheyitsrae said:
I love the way your first picture looks. I love having the half circle in the middle but I can never get it to look right plus I'm afraid my filter will suck up my plants. What plant is that in the back left corner in the second picture?

It's a java fern. You think it looks better with the java fern in the corner?? Just wondering?

Pleky plec said:
It's a java fern. You think it looks better with the java fern in the corner?? Just wondering?

Oh sorry the plant i was talking about didnt change places at all I didn't see it in the first picture ( too busy admiring your half circle :D ) I don't really like it blocking the darker green seaweed plant but that's just my opinion

heyheyitsrae said:
Oh sorry the plant i was talking about didnt change places at all I didn't see it in the first picture ( too busy admiring your half circle :D ) I don't really like it blocking the darker green seaweed plant but that's just my opinion

I honestly like the way it was before as well. I fixed it again! :D I'm happy with it actually. Thanks for the advice!

heyheyitsrae said:
So what is that plant? You never answered

Well if your talking about the one in the far right corner. That one is a fake one sadly. Not sure what species of plant though. I bet if it was real it would be hard to take care of lol.

Pleky plec said:
It's an amazon sword and the blue one is fake.

Thank you. But I was referring to the stem-like one on the background. Is it hornwort?

Back
Top Bottom